Explore this neighbourhood
Services: NR8, NR7, NR6, NR5, NR3, NR2, NR1, 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 32, 54, 195
Clarke Quay was named after Sir Andrew Clarke, Singapore’s second Governor and Governor of the Straits Settlements from 1873 to 1875, who played a key role in positioning Singapore as the main port for the Malay states of Perak, Selangor and Sungei Ujong.
Clarke Quay is also the name of a road along the quay, part of which has since been converted into a pedestrian mall. Clarke Street, located next to Clarke Quay, was officially named in 1896, and was originally two streets known simply as East Street and West Street in north Kampong Malacca. Similar to Clarke Quay, Clarke Street has since been converted into a pedestrian mall.
At present, five blocks of restored warehouses house various restaurants and nightclubs. There are also moored Chinese junks (tongkangs) that have been refurbished into floating pubs and restaurants. The Cannery is one of the anchor tenants of the place. There are over 5 different concepts in one block. Another anchor tenant, The Arena, will be home to Singapore’s First Permanent Illusion Show (starting August 2008) starring J C Sum and ‘Magic Babe’ Ning. The G-MAX reverse bungee, the first in Singapore, is located at the entrance which opened in November 2003. Notable restaurants and nightclubs include Hooters and Indochine. River cruises and river taxis on the Singapore River can be accessed from Clarke Quay. One of its most popular attractions is its exciting host of CQ’s signature events happening once every quarter. Clark Quay has become known as a hub of Singaporean nightclubs including Zirca, and up until 2008, the Ministry of Sound. Now it hosts the Singaporean nightlife institution, Zouk, after it moved from its previous home on Jiak Kim Road.
Clarke Quay MRT station on the North East line is located within the vicinity. A new SOHO concept development cum shopping centre called Clarke Quay Central, above the MRT station, was completed in 2007.
|1. HIGH STREET CENTRE
1 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD (S)179094
|2. THE CENTRAL
6 EU TONG SEN STREET (S)059817
|3. FUNAN DIGITALIFE MALL
109 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD (S)179097
|4. EXCELSIOR SHOPPING CENTRE
5 COLEMAN STREET (S)179805
|5. PENINSULA SHOPPING CENTRE
3 COLEMAN STREET (S)179804
|6. THE ADELPHI
1 COLEMAN STREET (S)179803
|7. RIVERSIDE POINT
30 MERCHANT ROAD (S)058282
|8. PENINSULA PLAZA
111 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD (S)179098
1. TELOK AYER HONG LIM GREEN CC
20 Upper Pickering Street
|1. EMPRESS PLACE||2. THE FOOTHILLS FORT CANNING PARK|
Prominent Hawker Centres
|1. HONG LIM FOOD CENTRE & MARKET
531A Upper Cross Street
(S$ PSF PM)
(S$ PSF PM)
(S$ PSF PM)
|RIVERWALK APARTMENTS||99 YRS FROM 1980||10||1,528||1,589||1,650||3.03||3.51||4.24|
*Progress of construction stages stated here is indicative only and is given based on estimate and information available. T.O.P date may vary over time depending on individual site conditions and situations. Information accurate as of 1 March 2021.
CanningHill Piers 康寧河灣
- Land size: 139,129 sqft
- Gross floor area: 746,540.71 sqft
- Integrated Components: 2 residential towers, 1 hotel, 1 serviced residence, 1 retail mall
- Serviced Apartment managed by Ascott Reit
- 696 residential units (1 – 24 storey, 1 – 48 storey)
- 21-storey Hotel managed by Marriott International under Moxy Brand (475 guest rooms)
- 20-storey Somerset Serviced Residence (192 guest rooms)
- Design Architect: Bjarke Ingels Group
- Project Architect: DP Architect
- Landscape Consultant: Ramboll Studio Dreiseiti
- Main Contractor: China Construction (South Pacific)
Progressive Payment stages
The progressive payment scheme is for properties that are in the process of being built. This scheme refers to payment by installments, with each payment made when a specific milestone of the development is reached
(within 08 weeks from issue of OTP)
(estimated 06 t0 09 months from launch date)
(estimated 12 months from TOP date)
* % refer to percentage of purchase price
|UNIT Type||No. of Units||Sample Layout||Min Size (sqft)||Max Size (sqft)|
|1 + STUDY||229||AS5||474||560|
|2 + STUDY||163||BS5||732||883|
|2 + ENSUITE||20||829||829|
Live in Singapore's Most Anticipated Riverside Precinct
Canninghill Piers is the residential component of Canninghill Square which form the integrated development jointly team up by CapitaLand and City Developments Limited (CDL) to redevelop the former Liang Court site located at 177 river valley road.
The integrated development will comprises of two residential towers offering 696 units name Canninghill Piers, a retail mall (Canninghill Square) and a serviced apartment with hotel license which will be manage by Ascott Reit.
Along with the redevelopment of former Liang Court, the consortium plans to rejuvenate the river promenade of Singapore river flanking the property which is in line with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s Draft Master Plan 2019 to enhance the area’s vibrancy. This is expected to generate social activities around the proposed integrated development (Canninghill Square) thus increase footfall and improve pedestrian accessibility along the Singapore River.
CanningHill Square will be seamlessly connected to Clarke Quay, offering residents the convenience of top-notch F&B and retail offerings right on their doorstep whereas CanningHill Piers will be an upmarket, high-rise riverfront development come with stunning views of Singapore River and Fort Canning.
CanningHill Piers will be transform into an iconic landmark along Singapore River with its outstanding locational attributes in Clark Quay, one of Singapore’s most exciting entertainment precincts.
TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE CITY’S MOST ANTICIPATED RIVERSIDE INTEGRATED PRECINCT.
The Singapore River planning area is a vibrant local and international icon – home to a myriad of cultural, heritage and lifestyle offerings. Situated in the heart of Clarke Quay – Singapore’s most popular riverfront lifestyle and entertainment precinct – and on the fringe of Singapore’s Central Business District, the former Liang Court site is linked to the Central Expressway via River Valley Road. It enjoys excellent connectivity to public transport with a direct link to Fort Canning MRT Station on the Downtown Line and is also a short walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station on the North East Line. CanningHill Piers is also connected to an overhead pedestrian bridge that provides direct access to Fort Canning Park, a well-known historical hilltop landmark.
Jointly developed by CapitaLand and City Developments Limited (CDL), there is no place quite like CanningHill Piers. On one side lies glittering Singapore River and its vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants. On the other side, the verdant tranquility of Fort Canning Hill provides the perfect foil. Beyond its unmatched position overlooking two of Singapore’s historic sites, this new luxury residence is set to be a landmark in its own right.
Bearing the bold signature of lauded architectural practice Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG), CanningHill Piers rises proudly above Clarke Quay and Fort Canning MRT. And as part of a transformative integrated precinct housing an inspired mix of F&B, retail, hotel and serviced residence too — truly, the very best of life is yours for the taking.
360º Panoramic Views
- Block 1 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 5
- Block 1 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 10
- Sky Bridge – approximately Level 24
- Block 1 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 30
- Block 1 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 35
- Block 1 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 40
- Block 1 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 45
- Block 5 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 5
- Block 5 CanningHill Piers – approximately Level 10
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- This is the personal data protection statement of https://fourthavenueresidences.org media production team which we may update from time to time. For full detail, please refer to disclaimer.
- We recognize your rights in respect of your personal data and we are committed to comply with the Data Protection Act 2012 and other legal requirements
- We collect, use and disclose personal data for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law. You can visit out website and browse without having to provide any personal data.
- If you have any enquiries, comments or suggestions about our collection or use of your personal data or this statement, we would be pleased to receive them if you contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com
- If you would like to receive information about your personal data which we retain, to update such personal data or to withdraw any consent you have provided previously, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the same email address above.
PropertyShape aim to provide best portal to start your real estate search whether you are an investor, buying for own use. In PropertyShape websites, you can find real-time detailed information about each development, including price trend , balance units and mortgage advisory. We bring you the most comprehensive search in new launches by using holistic approach. Users should exercise of their own skill and judgment in making any investment or other decision. Any and all use of this information is solely at your own risk and without any recourse whatsoever to PropertyShape. We at PropertyShape makes reasonable effort to use reliable and comprehensive information to present to our viewers as accurate as possible.If you like our content, do follow us: